Instructions for Presenter
Instruction for Presenter
Right After Registration / Morning of the presentation day
- Kindly take note that you are required to give us a soft-copy of your slides during registration or in the morning of your presentation day (at the Secretariat Room).
- Label your files with your ID paper and your name.
- Make sure you sign on the name list prepared before you leave.
Before the parallel session starts, please submit your Presenter’s Profile Form to the chairperson of the parallel room.
- Be at your presentation at least 5 minutes before the scheduled session
- Presentations must be in form of files :
- Pdf format
- Powerpoint format
- The time allocation for the paper presentation is 10 minutes for each presenter including Q&A.
- All presentation venues are equipped with :
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 computer connected to the LCD projector
- Laser pointer
- 1 flipchart with papers and markers
- In each session, the first presenter is suggested as chairman.