Please read the following instructions carefully for smooth submission process.
Abstract and Full Paper Submission
Abstract and Full paper submission should be send electronically via EasyChair. Please click on the following link.
Participants interested in presenting oral papers are welcomed to submit an abstract of not more than 300 words via EasyChair for our consideration.
- The template for abstract is available for download via this link (for MS Word). It is compulsory for participants to upload your abstracts using the templates provided.
- Participants are required to submit the abstract via Easy Chair. Click Easy Chair Guide to Authors for submission.
- Once your abstract is accepted, participants are required to register ICoAIMS 2022 via EasyChair.
Full Paper Submission
- Submission should be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Conference.
- Please NOTE that your papers as well as the presentation must be in ENGLISH. Papers which are not presented during conference will not be included in the conference proceedings.
- Full papers will be REFEREED and will be considered for publication indexed in SCOPUS.
- Full papers should have an overall similarity index less than 20%.
- A minimum of FOUR (4) pages per paper.
- Full papers must be prepared abiding by the AIP Conference Proceedings guidelines:
DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE PACKAGE FOR WORD:
DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE PACKAGE FOR LaTeX:
FURTHER INFORMATION ON AIP PREPARING YOUR MANUSCRIPT: